We’re Hiring! Part-time Marketing & Administrative Assistant
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to gain ‘hands-on’ experience and insights into marketing and communications by working within a B2B Growth Marketing Consultancy; supporting the managing director to deliver excellent client service, and help to grow the business.
Based in the centre of Headingley, Content Labs is a growth marketing consultancy offering sales and marketing training and consultancy to a wide range of B2B clients. Currently owned and operated by the Managing Director, Rachael Simpson, the business is on the cusp of growth and is looking for additional office support to help serve clients and continue the business’s growth.
If you’re looking for a part-time, school hours role that can offer flexibility and the chance to utilise your meticulous organisational skills then look no further!
Duties Will Include:
Within the role you will support the Managing Director, maintaining client relationships and efficiency of projects.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the business, liaising with suppliers and clients alike, taking messages where necessary.
- Diary management, organising meeting and appointments as well as booking and arranging travel and accommodation
- Supporting MD with client projects and preparing training materials
- Research for the business and for client projects
- Maintaining marketing & training calendar
- Social media management, creation of posts, scheduling etc
- Typing, preparing reports, presentations and written correspondence
- Proof reading and copywriting where required
- Managing the Hubspot CRM database, ensuring all information is up to date
- Collating team expenses
- Day to day admin support
We are looking for an organised, efficient candidate with experience with diary management and project management. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a broad role, where you will have exposure to a variety of tasks. You’ll be happy to roll up your sleeves to get things done, and will be meticulously organised – in fact, you’ll probably really enjoy bringing structure to a sometimes chaotic environment!
The role will involve typing correspondence and proof reading, copywriting and social media management – so experience within this area would also be ideal. Strong English language, punctuation and grammar is a must-have.
Relevant qualifications in Business, Media, Marketing, English or Communciations would be advantageous but not essential.
Experience with marketing automation, email marketing and CRM systems would be highly desired, alongside an understanding of using the G-suite (Google) of tools such as G-mail, Hangouts, Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs etc – as everything we do is based in the cloud.
- Flexible hours to suit – up to 3 days per week (School hours will be considered)
- Free on-site parking
- Laptop and desk included
- Competitive hourly rate – depending on experience
- Role is offered as a freelance role initially, with a view to becoming a permanent PAYE salaried role – applicants would need to register as self-employed in the first instance
To be considered for an interview, please apply by submitting your CV, and a cover letter, detailing your fit for this role, your experience and salary expectations to: email@example.com (FAO: Rachael Simpson)
Closing Date: 30.06.2019